Judy Rees is a good example of a real person with strong history and content moving into the world of web marketing.
She is currently launching http://intelligentinfluence.com/ which will be a good example to talk through, and review how the launch works in practice, and what is happening that is designed to help customers and be authentic.
The most obvious elements for the http://intelligentinfluence.com/ that make it an Ethical Web Marketing launch are:
- Contact details – http://intelligentinfluence.com/about/contact/ – Judy is making it easy for people to get in touch. This is often missing for many sites.
- Clear testimonials from real people – there are video testimonials that are clearly from real named people, and can be followed up with on social media accounts etc.. so that these are not “actors”.
- Clear history – Judy Rees is very real and known in the space of NLP, Influence and others.
- Use of a professional mailing software – this has a double opt-in and unsubscribe options.
- Clear content rich value being delivered.
It will be interesting to see the feedback that this launch gets, and what people think as to where this sits in the scale of “ethical web marketing”, but in my view is a good example of Web Marketing done with Ethics.